SOCIAL MEDIA

SLOWING DOWN

11.09.2018

Today, (I'm writing this in advance!) I'm having a procedure done to my left knee to hopefully help me regain the ability to walk around pain free. This is the second time I've had this procedure done and last time it gave me five incredible months of mobility. I'm hoping for those same results this time too! I'm going into this very optimistic and since I've endured the recovery for this before I feel more prepared.

I have to slow down things here at the blog, just until the beginning of the year. I won't be able to walk for several weeks after today and then I will have to scramble to pack my house up for our move the first week in December. It will be close, but I am hoping that I can walk before thanksgiving, but more realistically it will be the very end of November.

With that being such a hectic time, I want the freedom to relax once we move and then be able to put my best foot forward here.

I still have some posts that will be appearing so it won't totally be radio silence and I'll be on instagram @cristine.lynn :)

I just wanted to make a post so that everyone knew that I haven't given up on this blog, I'm just taking a break to take care of myself. I hope you have a wonderful holidays and look forward to lots of amazing content in 2019!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?