SOCIAL MEDIA

EXPLORING SALT LAKE CITY: SALT & HONEY

1.11.2019

When a few years ago, my bestie and I went to this seasonal market and it was SO incredible, it was full of the cutest local brands and definitely helped inspire my love of shopping local. I remember being a little upset the first time the market ended and almost counting down the days until the next one. Luckily, they opened a brick and mortar store in The Gateway that I absolutely adore.

What I love even more is that they still do their seasonal markets! This past December they had their holiday market and it was fantastic! I actually had all intentions of getting this post up before then, but then life happened, but there isn't too much longer until their Spring Maker's Market.

In addition to their Maker's Markets they have regular in store vendors that offer an incredible selection of handmade goods! They are also offering classes and workshops and I personally can not wait to take one and learn something new! I love that they brought this type of thing to The Gateway, it definitely needed a little bit of local flair and I'm so glad Salt & Honey is offering that.

So if you find yourself in SLC and you need something handmade, locally sourced, or want to learn a new hobby or skill, Salt & Honey is your place!


Visit their website HERE.
Located at:
111 S Rio Grande
(next to Abercrombie)
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?