SOCIAL MEDIA

OUR SIX MONTH PLAN v.3

1.07.2019


It is that time again! Writing these goals I was reflecting on the first six month plan I shared here, I wasn't even sure if I would start blogging here again, but here I am! Blogging away! I tried to pick goals that correlated a little more with my/our yearly goals as well, so if it seems like there is a ~*tHeMe*~ going on, there totally is. I'm breaking my big goals down into smaller pieces so they don't seem so big!

Onto the goals!


FINANCIALLY - I want us to triple the balance in our savings account. I also want us to have our debt complete paid off, both are completely DOABLE!

MINIMIZING - I want to reduce some of the excess clutter in our lives. Plus, I want us to organize the rest of our stuff so our day to day life is more manageable.

EDUCATION - We both have some really exciting educational goals that we are working towards and I'm really excited about this!

HEALTH - I want to work on improving my physical health and mental health. Physically for me, I would like to continue to improve on my physical fitness.

GETTING INVOLVED - I want to find someway to get involved with my community in this six month period.


I'm so excited to see where we are in six months!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?