SOCIAL MEDIA

THINGS I LOVE: JANUARY 2019

1.04.2019


I'm so excited to be bringing Things I love into the new year! Instead of 4 - 5 separate posts a month about things I love I figured I'd do one with my 4-5 things at the beginning of the month instead!

MINNETONKA LACE UP MOCCASIN BOOTS (BLACK) - Minnetonka is my favorite brand for comfortable moccasins! I love the pair that I bought just to wear around the house to keep my feet warm and I love them as boots. These boots are real suede and last FOREVER! I've had this lace up pair for three years and I had a five-layer-fringe for several years that I lost during a move that I'm excited to replace. They do require a little maintenance, but they are so worth it!

TOTES JILL BOOTS (BLACK) - These are the snow boots I bought for this year after a very serious struggle. Who knew it was so hard to find snow boots? I'll definitely start looking for winter boots earlier next year, the reviews aren't super great on these but they are comfortable and I'm hoping they last me at least through this winter.

LUSH NEW SHAMPOO BAR - I'm so excited to share my hair care routine with y'all later this month, but I couldn't wait to shoutout this bar! I slice my into fourths and only take a fourth into the bath at once, they last forever! It makes my hair so soft and silky. I didn't think I could ever switch to solid shampoo, but now I don't think I could ever go back!

MRS.MEYERS MULTISURFACE SPRAY (HONEYSUCKLE) - We're trying to make a conscious effort to reduce the amount of toxins in our home and a big one for me is I LOVE cleaning with bleach, it's my #1 go to. I've been trying this spray out for a few weeks and while I'm not sure it will completely replace bleach for me, I have been reaching for it more. 

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?