SOCIAL MEDIA

AN UPDATE OF SORTS

3.01.2019


I've started writing about five different drafts of the same honesty hour and each time the words come out too heavy or too deep and it's a mess and really the pain is still too raw right now to blog about. I honestly don't know if it is something that I will ever share online because of how deeply it hurts me, but I guess I just wanted to write something.

I took half of January and all of February off from my blog, not intentionally but mostly because I really disconnected from my phone/internet in California and then I was resting for a week in Utah before I had a trip to visit family in Mississippi.

They say you can never go home, I think I agree with that now. But where I went wasn't really home to me anyways. Mississippi never felt like my home. Anyways, hopefully I can get back into writing here, but I really have some soul searching and healing to do.

I thought this year was going to be a year of growth but it might be a year of healing too.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?