SOCIAL MEDIA

THINGS I LOVE V4 - BURTS BEES WAX MELTS

6.15.2018


Did y'all know Burt's Bees made wax melts? Did you know they were all natural with only soy wax and essential oils? Well let me tell you. A few months ago I didn't know. But I head the gospel of Burt's Bees and they truly blessed us with this.

Just let me say this is #NOTSPONSORED I have every single scent they make and when I say they make my apartment smell heavenly, they make it smell like a papaya God kissed every single inch of it. I can't get over the amount of scent they give off.

So some back story, for Christmas my mother-in-law gave me that beautiful Scentsy warmer and a few packs of wax, but they only stayed scented for like one day (I never turn my burner off) and I was going through a block a week. It sucked and it only scented the kitchen where my warmer lives. I decided I was going to go to Target to save some cash and buy off brand wax melts, to be honest my husband spotted these first. We bought a pack of every scent. I am STILL using them. Two cubes lasts a week! That means a whole pack can last a month!!!!

Frugal ladies rejoice! Not to mention, we are trying to consciously reduce the number of chemicals in our house, but I just hadn't kicked the candles, but between my diffuser and these beautiful white cubes of smell good, I don't own a single candle.

So go forth, make your whole house smell like heaven!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?