SOCIAL MEDIA

MOOD BOARD: OUR LIVING ROOM PART II

11.19.2018

We are moving in six weeks! I can't believe it. We know the place that we are going to be renting and I was able to readjust our mood board a little. See the last version HERE

Since we received a beautiful white leather sectional from a friend I could easily remove the couch from the last mood board. Find the links to pillows here - FUR PILLOWS * DOT PILLOWS * LUMBAR PILLOW

We won't have room for bookcases in our living room but we will in our study. 

I also decided that I wasn't feeling that rug because shag, as I've learned in our current house traps all of my long hair, so we went with this lower pile one. HERE

I want to keep the living room looking bright as possible so I changed my mind about the black end tables and decided and these glass/acrylic/gold ones. HERE

I think the really cute tv stand I had picked out will be too long for the space so I decided on THIS white one. 

We are keeping our coffee table, I'm just repainting the top white and legs gold. I'd eventually like to cut the center out and put a piece of acrylic in it but that's far away. 

See what our living room looks like right now HERE. 

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?