SOCIAL MEDIA

EXPLORING SALT LAKE CITY: GALLIVAN ICE SKATING

12.10.2018
[For this review I was compensated four free ice passes + skate rentals, all opinions are my own!]

Have you ever been ice skating? Y'all, I'm from Florida but I've been ice skating twice before. Once in Gainesville, FL for a school trip and another time in Fort Myers, FL for a birthday party, I am NO expert! I was SO nervous about this. Not only do I have the bum left knee, but I really wanted to experience some "hallmark" holiday stuff with my husband.

I was so elated when I had the opportunity to review Gallivan Center Ice Skating Rink. I went into this ready to break both my ankles, so with the VA hospital on speed dial, we cautiously approached the rink. We ended up having an incredible time!


The rink was a little crowded but it was really fun to see all the other families there having fun. I definitely wasn't the only one holding onto my husband for dear life! This was my first time skating at an outdoor ice rink, so I will tell you to make sure you dress warm! The staff was SO friendly. 

Be sure to check it out if you are local! They are open until February! 

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?