SOCIAL MEDIA

MOOD BOARD: BLACK & GOLD BEDROOM

5.21.2018

So now that you've see our bedroom maybe you notice it isn't quite finished. It is the closest room to be completed in our house. I really am so excited to have it finally done! While I love it the way it is, these last few things will really close it out.

Here we go!

I'm dying to have a place to do my make up, I have a clear acrylic drawer organizer for my make up, so to tie that in with my decor I want THIS acrylic chair for my vanity. I don't want to go the traditional vanity route so I'm pairing THIS gorgeous mirror - it is from the Opalhouse collection by Target and THIS, it is a desk, but I'm going to use it as a vanity. When we move, I might want to use the desk elsewhere.

When I put the vanity in the spot that I want to use it, I'll have to move the wall art that I already have hanging, a monogram and two picture frames. I want to pair them with several of THESE brass frames and finish out the gallery wall that we have on our slanted wall across from our bed.

To the left of our gallery wall I want to put THIS bench, it will hold some extra blankets and things. When we move into our bigger place I would like to move it to the base of our bed. I want several of THESE gold baskets to go under the bench.

I recently found the most beautiful bone/wood inlay table to use as my nightstand. I bought it at homegoods and I wish that there would have been two. I have been eyeing THIS dresser x2 to use as nightstands for our bedroom. I think I still might get one for my husband's side of the bed. I'm not 100% invested. The space in our bedroom is weird, we have a really large gap between our lamps and our bed and I've been trying to find elongated nightstands, but I might just wait until we move to see how the space is laid out.


To see the some current glimpses of our bedroom - CLICK HERE - I'm in this weird place deciding between, should I keep decorating this apartment, or should I stop and wait for our new house? Thoughts? Advice? I like to love where I live, and I'm trying to make choice that can easily last us as we expand to a place that is three times the size of our apartment.


Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?