SOCIAL MEDIA

OUR SIX MONTH PLAN

12.06.2017

I want to start making plans and goals for our future. Vocalizing these things always helps me hold myself accountable. I think I'm going to focus on five separate areas I want us to work on; finances, education, socialization, health, and future planning. 

FINANCIALLY - I want to really focus on paying down our debt in the next six months. I'd like to significantly pay down my student loan debt and other various debt sources we may have. 

EDUCATION - We've both discussed starting school and I think we should really explore that in the next six months if that is that path for us. Even if it is only taking a single class or two. 

SOCIALIZATION - We really want to get out and meet some people. I want to take a rock climbing class and I think he's got some things he wants to try, but I think there's some stuff that we can do both as a couple and apart from each other. 

HEALTH - I personally, want to start taking some steps to improve my health like exercising more. 

FUTURE PLANNING - We've been discussing when we want to start our family. There's some steps we need to take to make that happen and I think we can start taking those steps in the next few months. 

I'm excited to work towards these goals and see how I'm doing in JUNE of 2018!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?