SOCIAL MEDIA

UPDATE: OUR SIX MONTH PLAN

5.06.2018

Hey! I can hardly believe that it has been six whole months. Our little family is fast evolving. I'm so proud of us, but let's cut to the chase, here's how we did on our goals.

FINANCIALLY - We've actually paid off several debts in the last six months and I have my student loans being differed until we can fully pay them off later this year. I call this a win. We've made huge strides here.

EDUCATION - I'm so excited to share that my husband is starting school this summer! I'm so proud of him! I am doing something a little different. I've poured myself into becoming fluent in Spanish, being Mexican it is very important to me that I am fluent. So I've been taking an online class, using a print Spanish learning book, and I've started reading Spanish books and watching movies only in Spanish! Go us!

SOCIALIZATION - We took a big plunge and took a scuba diving class through recreational therapy at the VA! It was so incredible. We will be certified next week! I'm still wanting to take a rock climbing class. This was our first big step and I'm so excited about it.

HEALTH - So, more big news, I got my first procedure on my knee and I'm beginning to walk unassisted! I feel incredible. I'm exercising, we plan to start hiking soon, I can't wait.

FUTURE PLANNING - I always like to keep my next move a secret, so I won't say too much, but we did decide a little more about what and where we see ourselves in the next few years. ;)

I'm going to take the next month to decide on what I want to work on the next half of the year. It is going to be big.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?