SOCIAL MEDIA

THINGS I LOVE V3 - DIFFUSER BLENDS

6.08.2018


Let me preface this by saying I don't sell oils, I don't buy from MLM companies, I just like to use them in my diffuser because I'm over the toxicity that is candles. (I use the lid of that candle to fill my diffuser!)

So without further disclaimers. My favorite diffuser blends.


MORNING WAKE UP BLEND

3 DROPS GRAPEFRUIT OIL
2 DROPS EUCALYPTUS OIL
1 DROP PEPPERMINT OIL


MINDFULNESS AND GROUNDING BLEND

2 DROPS HIMALAYAN CEDAR WOOD OIL
2 DROPS PATCHOULI OIL
2 DROPS FRANKINCENSE OIL


SLEEPYTIME BLEND

3 DROPS LAVENDER OIL
2 DROPS EUCALYPTUS OIL
1 DROP FRANKINCENSE OIL

WELLNESS BLEND

2 DROPS GRAPEFRUIT OIL
2 DROPS LEMON OIL
2 DROPS CLOVE OIL


So those are the basic four blends that we use. I run my diffuser all day. First thing in the morning I put the morning blend in and depending on the day I'm having I put the mindfulness or the wellness blend in. At night I put the sleepytime oil in.

If I'm having a lazy day and I don't feel like mixing a blend together in the morning I will always put a citrus oil in and during the day I like something with a earthy smell, so maybe clove and always always lavender at night. Usually we pair the lavender with something because my husband doesn't like the smell of lavender but he likes the smell of eucalyptus, so those two are my go-to for night time.

I don't know if I 100% buy into the whole essential oil healing thing, but they smell good, and I like it when my house smells good. so who knows :)

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?