SOCIAL MEDIA

OUR SIX MONTH PLAN v.2

6.06.2018


This is the second half of the year. Each year with my Charlie is better than the last. I honestly am so thankful for our beautiful life together. But enough with all of the gushing and let's get to what I want to see for my little family in the next six months.

FINANCIALLY - I want to continue to reduce our debts through the end of this year. I plan on working on reducing our spending, upping our saving as well. I also am going back to work, (I know, I know, I can't believe it either!)

PERSONAL GROWTH - I'm excited to see us continue moving forward with our education goals. I'd also like to grow in a few other areas that I won't touch on just yet. But getting back into sharing a little in my online space is one of them.

SOCIALIZATION - There are more recreational therapy options that I would like us to look into. Plus, I would like to see us going out as a couple more. I know that our interest in scuba is going to keep opening some doors for us that I'm really excited for.

HEALTH - When I saw my doctor last I had lost some weight, so I hope to continue to lose some weight through minor lifestyle changes. Upping my water, hopefully eliminating more convenience foods. I'd also like to go back to being at least a reducitarian. My husband doesn't eat meat so that will help us eat more meals together.

HOUSE/HOME - We are moving from our apartment into the house at the end of this six month period and I can't wait to be in a house! Oh I'm so excited. I hope to be moved in by the end of this six month period. During this period though we have to pick a place to move to and some more logistical things that I hope we get figured out.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments! Leave me one?